"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Thailand
Date posted:2016-07-05 | Writer: TESOL Tree | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TESOL Tree has just opened in the town of Pak Chong at Khao Yai national park, about 150km north east of Bangkok, and has opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. It is a well equipped but small language school with plenty of support and advice available from the managers. There will also be at least 8 regular hours of teaching small classes of children in nearby St. Stephen’s International School, usually on Saturday.
Prepare and teach up to 100 hours of ESOL per month as required
Teaching will take place in TESOL Tree premises or local corporate workplaces.
Teaching is likely to include a variety of age groups and courses.
Teacher will spend 35-40 hours per week (including teaching hours) working for the school as required. (These hours can be flexible in accordance with school needs)
Duties may include materials preparation, lesson planning, placement testing and advising potential clients on courses if required.
• Teacher will receive 35,000 baht salary per month/ part time teachers @ 500 baht per hour
• Any teaching hours over 100 hours per month will be paid at 500 baht per teaching hour.
• Teacher will have 2 days holiday per week (usually not weekends)
• Teacher will receive all Public Holidays including Songkran (Thai new Year) and end of year holidays
• Contract is for 1 year.
• Visa and Work Permit provided
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.