"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities For EFL Teachers in Thailand
Date posted:2017-04-20 | Writer: The Learning Link | Email: Oh_zenith@hotmail.com
The Learning Link is looking for 16 native level EFL teachers to join its team for the upcoming term which begins in May. We are a small local company located in Ayutthaya, the historical capital of Thailand. It is situated 80 kilometers north of Bangkok and has beautiful ancient ruins scattered throughout its breathtaking landscape. The Learning Link has positions in Ayutthaya as well as numerous appealing locations all over Thailand, such as Bangkok, Lopburi and Surin. Teaching experience is a plus but not required - this is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified TEFL graduates. We are here to support any teacher that has a passion and interest in teaching.
• Bachelor degree. TEFL / TESOL distinct advantage.
• Native level English speaker (America, Canada, UK, Australia and South Africa)
• Looking for male or female teachers, (couples welcome)
• Short and Long Term contracts starting from mid May
• Visa reimbursement after one year completion of contract
• Working at Thai public schools teaching primary or secondary levels
• 19 – 25 working hours a week
• Work permit supplied
- Competitive salary from 32,000-38,000, depending on experience and location.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week and extra work available
- a friendly and welcoming staff
- airport pick-up when arrive in Thailand
Interested, or for more information, please contact Kru Oh via email at the address given on the job heading, or call +6689-183-7865