It is difficult to comprehend the number of TEFL Jobs available in Thailand. With virtually all educational establishments offering English language courses, and there are thousands, you can begin to appreciate the demand for English teachers. Schools, colleges, universities, and language schools all employ English teachers in varying numbers. Include the demand for teachers from the burgeoning tourist market and you begin to get a good picture of how many TEFL Jobs in Thailand are available at any one time. View job postings below, consult our introduction to Teaching English in Thailand, seek positions through online TEFL job sites, and back this up with contacting schools directly though online language school directories. You could be offered a TEFL job in Thailand within 24 hours. Visit TEFL Courses in Thailand for World-class TEFL certification in the Thailand.
English Teachers Needed - Various Locations in ThailandClose
Writer: Direct English Thailand | Email: [email protected]
Direct English Thailand is looking for NES speaking teachers. We are looking for highly professional, engaging and hard-working individuals wishing to challenge themselves. The right candidate will excel in a high paced, professional environment, have an aptitude for learning and thrive on utilising new approaches in the classroom. Direct English is a reputable company with a rich history of over 100 years. We use innovative teaching methods, face to face and online, that are proven to achieve results. We teach adults and have courses available from low to high level. Teachers will also be expected to teach Business English, on and off site.
Locations: Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Chonburi, Nakorn Pathom and Ayutthaya
• Visa and work permit
• Possible to make over 60,000 baht / month... Read more
English Teacher Wanted in Nonthaburi, ThailandClose
Writer: Anvida School | Email: [email protected]
We require a teacher for a school on Cheangwattana Road, Nonthaburi, Thailand. 5 minutes from Central Cheangwattana.
- Working days / hours: Mon-Fri from 7.30am until 4pm.
- 2 Terms per academic year.
Salary and Benefits:
1. 40,000+ Baht salary
2.Salary during public holidays eg. Christmas holiday (1.5 week) / Songkran holiday (1 week) and end of term holidays (2 weeks per school year) Total: 4.5++ weeks paid holiday
4. Visa and work permit
5. Employment Contract
-Per Term (6 months): Term1 (1st May to 30th October) or Term2 (1st November to 30th April)
-Per Academic year (12 months) with bonuses (From May to April).
6. Free lunch on school days
7. Visa assistance and work permit provided
1. Native English speakers
2. Bachelor’s degree and TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent
3.... Read more
English Teachers Needed in Lopburi, ThailandClose
Writer: English and I Co., Ltd. | Email: [email protected]
English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native level English speaking teachers for our Kindergarten and Primary programmes in Lopburi, Thailand. We offer a full-time, 12 month contract with the salary of 37,500 baht per month* and a performance related bonus of up to 25,000 baht, on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms). Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
The benefits are as follows:
- You will receive a performance related bonus of up to 25,000 baht on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
- You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company's expense
Teaching Positions Available in ThailandClose
Writer: New Opportunities | Email: [email protected]
New Opportunities - Language School, Phuket is looking for full-time Native English Teachers to teach Kindergarten and Primary for an IMMEDIATE start.
Candidates should already be in Thailand and able to start ASAP.
- Karon, Phuket x1 Teacher
- Nursery: 2 years old
- K1, K2 & K3: 3 years to 6 years old
- Mai Khao, Phuket x2 Female Teachers preferred
- Kindergarten K1, K2 & K3: 3 years to 6 years old
- Primary P5, P6: 9 years to 11 years old
- Nai Yang, Phuket x2 Female Teachers preferred
- Kindergarten K1, K2 & K3: 3 years to 6 years old
- NES teachers (from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa)
- Bachelor's degree in any field, preferably a... Read more
English Teachers Needed in ThailandClose
Writer: Speak EZ Language School | Email: [email protected]
Speak Ez is a fully accredited language school registered with the Thai Ministry of Education which teaches around 16,000 students in and around the Bangkok area. We work with many different Thai private schools.
We require native English speakers to teach children using engaging activities, songs and games. All training, lesson plans, and Thai assistant teacher provided. Salary 32,000-35,000 Baht/month plus a bonus at the end of each completed full term/semester.
We are currently looking for teachers to join our team in one of two locations:
In Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom, just outside of Bangkok, we teach children aged 3-17 years old, in an enormous government sponsored private school. We have over 15 teachers posted in this location. Teachers should enjoy living outside of the city,... Read more
Teaching Jobs in Thailand - May StartClose
Writer: ESL Teacher | Email: [email protected]
We have jobs available at numerous schools across Thailand!
Hello, we are ESL teacher a recruitment company specialising in finding TEFL graduates the perfect job in Thailand for them. With the start of the new school year approaching in May we are working with numerous schools with vacancies to fill, particularly in the Isan region.
We have opportunities at schools ranging from Kindergartens to High schools so are confident we have a suitable role for you.
About the Job
Salary is largely dependent on both what sort of school you are teaching at and where you are located, although is always sufficient to have a very good standard of living in Thailand. With that being said, here are the key details about the jobs we have available:
Salary: 33-45,000 THB
Teaching hours: Maximum 20 Read more
Fun English Teachers Wanted for May 2023 Start in ThailandClose
Writer: Fun Language International | Email: [email protected]
We are looking for fun & caring TEFL teachers to join our team. We have positions available in the following branches:
1. Bangkok (Ari area)
2. Ban Pong (Ratchaburi)
3. Phitsanulok (City Centre)
Fun Language was founded in 1997 and is today one of the leading English language institutes in Thailand. At present, our fun and systematic method is taught in over 50 schools with over 20,000 students enjoying our teaching program.
*** Please note that we are NOT a recruitment agency - our teachers are part of the Fun Language team.
- Salary of 42,000 THB / month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides... Read more
ESL Teacher for May 2023 Semester in ThailandClose
Writer: Mediakids Academy | Email: [email protected]
MediaKids Academy is looking for full-time teachers for the English for Communication Development program. We also have positions for Intensive English, Math, Science and Arts.
Our Schools are located in the Central, North, and Northeastern part of Thailand.
• Full-time teaching placements in unique and historic locations across Thailand
• Salary of starting at 30,000 THB- 35,0000 ( depending on qualifications)
• Accommodation pre-arranged before arrival with provided 3,000 Thai baht monthly allowance
• 3,000 Thai baht Non-B work visa reimbursement (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free Work Permit (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free accident insurance
• Semester-to-Semester contract commitment
• Dedicated team of Thai and Native English speaking consultants... Read more
English Teaching Positions in Nakhon Si Thammarat, ThailandClose
Writer: Walailak University | Email: [email protected]
Walailak University School of Languages and General Education is accepting applications for English Lecturer positions. There are currently 19 positions open for the following working contract:
*Contract 1 – Full-time teaching only
*Contract 2 – Teaching plus research
*The contract depends on the result of the screening and as agreed upon by both parties.
General Job Description
• Teach General/ Academic English Courses for undergraduate students.
• Teach from 16/25 hours/week (depends on the job contract)
*Contract 1 (Full time teaching) at least 25 hours
*Contract 2 (Research and teaching) at least 16 hours
• Conduct formative and summative assessments.
• Perform academic services as assigned.
• Be a course coordinator and be a part of course development Read more
EAL Support Teachers Wanted in ThailandClose
Writer: Kajonkiet International School | Email: [email protected]
Kajonkiet International School, Phuket (KIS) is a co-educational day school for children aged 2-18 years. The school which is situated within 52 rai of spectacular Kathu countryside follows the National Curriculum for England.
With ambitions to become one of the region’s top-performing schools providing an exhilarating international education, we are seeking to appoint outstanding specialist teachers for the Academic Year 2022/23, who would like to be part of this exciting project. Fully-qualified teachers with a pioneering spirit, who have energy, enthusiasm and full commitment to the profession are invited to apply. This is an opportunity for an aspirational teacher to further extend the exceptional profile of the school and continue the outstanding examination success achieved to... Read more