"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic teacher wanted to teach TEFL in Trang, Southern Thailand
Date posted:2006-03-23 | Writer: INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER SCHOOL | Email: Jhumacel@msn.com
Our branch inTrang Provinces, Southern part of Thailand is now hiring:
1 NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHERS to teach Conversational English in Pratom and Mattayom levels;
2. one (1) SCIENCE TEACHER (NATIVE ENLISH SPEAKER) to teach in Mattayom Levels; and,
3. one (1) MATHEMATICS TEACHER (NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER) to teach in Mattayom levels.
to commence this FIRST semester, May 2006. Trang province is a very peaceful place to stay. Commodities are very cheap and people are very friendly. There are beautiful places to visit during holidays. For those who are interested, please consider the following benefits and compensations:
1) SALARY: 30, 000 to 35, 000Baht/month
2) DURATION OF CONTRACT: 10 months (5 months - first semester and 5 months
3) SOCIAL WELFARE COVERAGE:
4) WORK PERMIT AND VISA assistance.
5) Atendance and Performance Bonuses after completion of one academic (1) year
6) Guaranteed yearly increase
7) Corporate and tutorial classes are available at the option of the teacher
8) guaranteed long term contract
Our salary scale and compensation is based on Bangkok means of living so teachers can live more comfortably than in Bangkok.
Interested applicants can email their resumes with photo along with their letter of application to Jhumacel@msn.com or firstname.lastname@example.org c/0 the Academic Director as soon as possible.