"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Vacancies in Moscow, Russia Starting Now
Date posted:2009-02-10 | Writer: Windsor | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor is an English language school providing a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides ESP courses in business English, as well as in finance, law, medicine, IT, engineering, and exam preparation.
Our clients are individuals, group students and in-company clients. Windsor’s main approach to in-company and individual teaching is to provide tailor-made programs based on the client’s needs and requirements. Our in-company clients’ list consists of well-know Russian and international companies working in the fields of law, investment banking, marketing analysis, manufacturing and the automobile industry, etc.
Our teachers enjoy working in our school because we take care of them. Besides FREE good quality accommodation, free Internet access is offered to all teachers in school. There is a library for teachers as well as audio resources. We understand that good living conditions are highly important for teachers. Therefore the quality of the accommodation we offer is high and its location is convenient.
We pride ourselves on creating a friendly atmosphere in our school. 95% of our teachers sign a second (or third) contract with our school if they decide to stay in Russia.
We have the following vacancy at the moment:
EFL/ESP Teacher positions in Moscow
* Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
* Hold a College/University Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* Hold a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc).
The following would be an advantage:
* Have some experience of working in business, legal, finance, engineering contexts in order to support your teaching.
* Between 1 and 2 year’s teaching experience.
* 3 month contract with full academic support.
* Full in-house academic support
* A teacher’s salary 30000 rubles ($750). Your disposable income will have to take into account international phone bills and groceries but the school provides the following free of change:
• Good quality accommodation
• Utility bills
• Visa (all costs)
• Health insurance
• On stream monthly travel card
If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading page.