Date posted:2021-08-10 | Writer: International Educational Centre | Email: [email protected]
International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2021-2022 academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated TEFL teachers to join our friendly team.
Our schools are all located about 15-25 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and all are within 45 minutes to the very center of the exciting metropolis that is Moscow! This means easy access to the city center but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity to forests and lakes. We can also arrange for teachers to live close to a Metro station, meaning a short commute to work but even easier access to Moscow itself.
We teach all ages and levels, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our students to exceed their potential.
A successful applicant will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native English teacher
• have a university degree
• have a recognized teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.) Uncertified teachers will be considered in certain circumstances – please contact us for more information
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• Stable salary from 55,000 to 73,000 rubles per month after taxes including bonuses, depending on experience and qualifications.
• The teacher can also participate in the bonus reward system after probation period. This additional money is separate to the monthly salary and bonus payments at the end of the contract. This bonus reward system can further increase your income by 10% at the end of each month. All you need to get bonuses is to do your job professionally!
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL – within walking distance of the school! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following documents to the email address in the job heading:
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype\ZOOM interview.