Date posted:2021-10-04 | Writer: British Kindergarten "Pochemuchka" | Email: [email protected]
British Kindergarten «Pochemuchka» invites teachers for the 2021-2022 academic year. We are looking for professional, reliable and motivated teachers to join our friendly team.
Our Kindergarten is located about 20-30 minutes by public transport to the Metro, and is within 45 minutes to the very center of the exciting metropolis that is Moscow! This means easy access to the city center, a closer connection to the local community, and proximity to forests and lakes.
We teach kids from 1,5 years old and up to 6 years old, and our supportive management and staff help both teachers and kids feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for lessons that will inspire our kids to exceed their potential and talent.
A successful applicant will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH, or an experienced, well-qualified non-native English teacher
• have a university degree
• have experience with young children
• have a recognized teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, TKT Young Learners, etc.) Uncertified teachers will be considered in certain circumstances – please contact us for more information
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all kids ages and levels, although specialists in certain areas will naturally be considered
• knowledge of the Russian language is encouraged
• Stable salary from 65,000 to 80,000 rubles per month after taxes including bonuses, depending on experience and qualifications.
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE KINDERGARTEN– within walking distance of the Kindergarten! This is usually shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the Kindergarten (excluding the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the Kindergarten
• working hours from 09:00 am to 17:00 pm with 2 consecutive days off
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the Kindergarten covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to the address in the job heading:
• CV (résumé)
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype\ZOOM interview.