"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Russia (3)
Date posted:2013-11-12 | Writer: FLC "Reward" | Email: email@example.com
We have a great opportunity for an EFL teacher in the biggest professional language school in one of the most attractive and modern cities of Russia – Volgograd (former Stalingrad during World War II where the famous Stalingrad battle took place). Full-time teaching contracts available for 6-12 months. Teaching experience preferred but not essential. Volgograd is situated to the south of the European part of the country on the river Volga and is very picturesque. With a population of over 1 million, it is one of the biggest Russian cultural, educational and industrial centers. The combination of all these factors makes it a perfect place to live and work in.
The school central office is located in the very centre of Volgograd in a beautiful place. There are 7 branches of it all over the city and in the sputnik-city Volzhskiy which is located on another bank of the river Volga. We are interested in having responsible native level speakers who can work independently or in a team with Russian experienced teachers of English.
REWARD is a rapidly developing private language school with offices all over the city. We offer a wide range of group courses,(5-8 students, premium groups of 3-4 and 2 students) and one-to-one tuition in a number of languages - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, and others. Teaching English includes General English, Business English, Exam Preparation, Corporate Training and tailor-made courses. We teach adults, school children and pre-school kids.
The school has great ambitions of further development and opening its branches in Moscow, St Petersburg and abroad in the near future. If you’re attracted by the opportunity of working in a stimulating and challenging environment and feel that you can make an effective contribution to the company, we’d be happy to employ you on a long-term contract.
Native level speaker of English
Teaching experience preferred
1. Competitive salary
2. Free visa invitation letter.
3. Free legal registration of visa during the period of the
4. Full visa support; consular fees and expenses refunded within one month after the arrival as soon as you get your bank payrollcard.
5. Free transfer from/to the airport.
6. Travel expenses refunded on successful completion of the contract.
7. Paid vacations.
8. Well located, fully furnished accommodation paid by the school(except telephone and electricity bills).
9. Medical insurance.
10. Free training seminars on methodology of teaching.
11. Friendly and helpful English speaking office support staff.
12.Free lessons of survival Russian
13. Big discount on lessons of the Russian language given by a
professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
14. Invitation to REWARD social events.
15. Free tea and coffee at all offices.
16. Free Internet access at all offices.
Feel free to contact Alexandra Melnikova (International Coordinator in FLC "Reward") at the email address given on the job heading.