Date posted:2017-05-17 | Writer: Teach In Asia Ltd | Email: [email protected]
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. There is no charge to job applicants. We currently have a full-time Native English Teacher role at one of Hong Kong's leading premium English learning centres. Receive training and certification in the Oxford University Press Syllabus and professional development.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided by Oxford.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, (US$3-4,000+/month).
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Internal transfer to other branch location possible.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
Send your CV to the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.