"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Hanover, Germany
Date posted:2003-02-21 | Writer: Business Network | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Network, Hanover, Germany
We are a small language training company in the centre of Hanover, Germany. Our activities mainly focus on language training for companies. In this concern we teach groups, one-to-one, and three days seminars for executives. Clients are all adults and most of them are in business. Our staff: 5 people having a permanent contract and ca. 15 colleagues working on a free-lance basis.
We are looking for a qualified english teacher, who could start as soon as possible.
- up to 30 teaching hours per week,
- hourly rate between 13 and 18 EUR gross (depending on qualifications, experience and type of contract). Probationary period of 6 months.
- management involvement if required, career opportunities
- permanent contract or freelance contract
- Help in finding the right accommodation
- English as mother tongue
- University degree
- UK or Irish citizens preferred
- TEFL certificate
- teaching experience preferred
- Valid Driving license
- The knowledge of the german language would be an asset
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you feel that this would be the right position for you.
Business Network e. K.
Att. Marc Bourgoignie
Tel. + 49 511 16 19 10
Fax. + 49 511 131 72 11