"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Vacancies in China (2)
Date posted:2015-04-30 | Writer: Eagle Bay Language | Email: email@example.com
Eagle Bay Language is a small but rapidly growing school in Changzhi City. We are looking to hire enthusiastic and dedicated TEFL certified teachers to meet the needs of our growing student population, and to help the school expand. As such this is a unique and exciting opportunity for a career minded individual to grow and advance with the school, whilst also deepening ones knowledge of Chinese culture and language.
Changzhi City, with a population of over 3.3 Million people, is the commercial and industrial centre of Shanxi province. It has been named one of the cleanest (and greenest) cities in China for air and water quality. It is home to the second largest airport in the province, and is only an hour’s flight from Beijing and 1 hour 20 minutes flight from Shanghai. It also has excellent public transportation, as well as rail links to other major cities in the province and beyond.
At Eagle Bay Language we specialize in concentrated English teaching, including IELTS training and corporate training. We have all Native English teaching staff, supplemented by certified Chinese teaching assistants for beginner level students. The contract can begin immediately and is a 1 year (12 months) renewable contract.
1. Monthly salary after tax RMB 9,000
2. Eligible for year-end performance bonus of up to one month salary
3. Round-trip international airfare reimbursement
4. Reimbursement of fees for Chinese work Z visa, Foreign Expert Certificate and Chinese Residence Permit, and reimbursement of renewal fees if continuing into each subsequent year.
5. AIG Expat Medical Insurance Provided (Global coverage)
6. Free airport pickup and drop off, and city orientation
7. Refreshments provided in office throughout the day
8. Chinese language tuition (optional)
1. Native level English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Teaching certification, (TEFL/TESOL).
4. Desire to teach and help Eagle Bay grow.
5. Needs to work well with others.
1. Full time employment: 20 teaching hours a week. Teaching overtime pay is RMB120 an hour, with maximum overtime capped at 5hrs.
2. Eagle Bay operating hours: approx. 11am-9pm weekdays, 11am-10pm weekends, with two days off a week (not necessarily weekends)
3. Each class duration is 60 min.
To apply for this position, or if you have any questions, please send a copy of your resume, photocopy of your degree, photocopy of your teaching certificate together with a recent photograph, to the email address given on the job heading. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Or Skype to: eagle.bay.edu