"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL Online
Date posted:2016-02-15 | Writer: ispeak | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a language institution, which specializes in teaching oral English online. We have multiple TEFL positions available. Training will be provided in our methodology. This is a great opportunity for stay-at-home, retired EFL teachers, or those who have worked in language centers to be part of our team. Teachers will teach on one-on-one or small group basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer. There is no discrimination on disabled individuals.
- IELTS or TOFEL teaching experience (2 opening positions)
- Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese (1 opening position)
- English Proficiency Suitable to the Position
- Reliable Internet connection
- Basic PC literacy
- Quiet environment to provide online teaching
- Have an energetic and positive classroom presence
- A genuine interest in working with youths and adults
- Available to work at least 20 hours per month, ideally more
- Be available to work early hours of the morning and weekends.
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL certified is preferred
Integrate language acquisition with relevant life experiences.
Deliver balanced instruction that develops student's receptive English language skills of listening and speaking to non-native speakers.
Provide instruction that enhances the development of language fluency and self-esteem of learners.
No coursework and marking is necessary.
Salary will be determined on job experience and certifications, but is typically $15-$20 / hour.
Please contact us with your resume at the email address given on the job heading to obtain an application form and send your resume.
Interview will be via online setting. We are looking to hire ASAP.