"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job teaching TEFL in Suratthani, Thailand
Date posted:2005-08-02 | Writer: Super English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Super English Language School is looking for a select few to teach English in the city of Surat Thani, Thailand. Join our team of highly creative, energetic, committed teachers and school staff.
Super English Language School is owned and operated by a native Thai and an American. This dynamic combination will work to make your transition and assimilation easy and enjoyable.
This is a position for the person who has the capacity for classroom creativity, is comfortable in an organization with high professional standards, and is willing to work hard so the children experience an enjoyable, productive time learning English.
The starting date for this position is no later than October 15, 2005.
- 250 baht per hour/300 baht per hour for overtime work. The current average salary is around 23, 000 baht per month.
- 20-25 teaching hours per week (Saturdays and Sundays off)
- one year contract
- one year visa paid for by the school
- all work permits paid for by the school
- free accommodation in a private, furnished house within walking distance of the school (utilities not included)
- 5 free nights at an idyllic beach resort. Initiative, skill and zeal will earn you more free beach time!
- 10 paid holidays in the first contract year
- 20 paid holidays in the second contract year
- 10, 000 baht end-of-contract completion bonus
- 10, 000 baht end-of-contract performance bonus
- monthly internet allowance
- free Thai classes
- full training
- comprehensive orientation about Surat Thani and the surrounding areas
A successful applicant will have the following:
- genuine desire to teach the children of Surat Thani English
- hard-working, professional and flexible
- fun and out-going
- patient, willing to learn and open-minded
- young at heart
- enthusiastic and dynamic
We can only accept applications from native English speakers with a university degree.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your attached resume and photo as well as responses to the questions below to email@example.com.
Why would you like to come to Surat Thani, Thailand?
What experience have you had in teaching English?
What is your approach to teaching?
How do you respond to new experiences, environments and cultures?
How do you respond to changes in the workplace, such as new educational programs being introduced on a monthly basis?
What are some of the things you would like to do in Thailand besides teach?
What age group do you prefer to teach?
When can you begin work?
JOIN US AT SUPER ENGLISH TO BE A GREAT TEACHER, WORK WITH FUN-LOVING KIDS, AND ENJOY THAILAND!