"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach TEFL in Nakhon Sri Thammarat, Thailand.
Date posted:2005-09-26 | Writer: CBA International Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian-British-American (CBA) is currently offering up to 10 teaching positions in the spectacular seaside province of Nakorn Sri Thammarat. Positions are available in the charming provincial town of Thungsong and the provincial capital of Nakorn Sri Thammarat. CBA offers a comprehensive and professional network of support for our foreign teaching professionals. Contract packages include:
· monthly salary ranging from 25, 000 - 30, 000 baht per month depending upon placement location, education and previous teaching experience
· visa and work permit documentation and support with fee reimbursement after six months of employment
· placement teaching either Prathom (elementary) or Mathaiyom (high school)
· approximately 20 -24 teaching periods per week
· full curriculum and syllabus support to facilitate your teaching objectives
· optional health insurance benefits with partial CBA financial assistance
· assistance to locate rental housing at local Thai market value
· transportation assistance or options to lease or purchase motorcycle
· assistance obtaining Thai drivers license, vehicle registration and insurance
· cultural liaison guidance to welcome you into the community
· Thai - English translation assistance
· Verifiable Bachelor Degree from a recognized academic institution
· TEFL / TESL / CELTA or equivalent certification preferred
· Some teaching experience preferred
· Polite and professional attire for the classroom
· An open and sensitive acceptance of Thai culture
· Current contracts start November 1st. The following contract period starts between
May 15th and June 1st, 2006.
· Current contracts are between 5 - 18 months with option to renew for another
academic year subject to both parties satisfaction.
CBA is owned and operated by David J Burke, an experienced and dedicated TEFL professional with several years of experience living and teaching in Thailand. Having suffered ourselves under the unscrupulous hands of former employers, we at CBA are committed to providing you with an employment opportunity that is fair, reasonable and equitable for all parties concerned. Best of luck in your search for employment.
Resumes must include a recent photo and references. Details should be sent to the following e-mail address: