"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2013-01-28 | Writer: WISE TEACHING | Email: email@example.com
The Arabian Education and Training Group with its own Al-Faisal International Academy and HQ in Riyadh is currently seeking to employ TEFL qualified instructors to engage in teaching programmes at universities and colleges, the military, gas and oil industry, health care and educational institutions in the public and private sector: female for an immediate start and male for the near future, start April and May.
- native English speaker
- BA degree, preferably in a related field
- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- 1 - 2 years experience in a classroom setting, in the Middle East, a big plus
Patient, reliable, creative, being able to build a good rapport with students and colleagues, a sense of humour, adaptabilty to another way of life and culture, not to forget the climate...
WHAT YOU GET:
- one year renewable contract(single status)
- prepaid flights
- accommodation and utilities
- transport to and from work
- comprehensive medical insurance
- employment visa and residency permit(expenses paid for or reimbursed on arrival
- one month paid vacation after 11 months on the work floor and all national
holidays, approx. 3 - 4 weeks. also paid
- laptop + cell phone
- professional support throughout the hiring process and on the job
- tax free salary of US$ 30,000 - 55,000 p/a depending on qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cv/resume - no other documents – to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Potentially suitable candidates will receive an info pack + application form and requested to take part in skype video interview which will last for approx. 15 minutes.