"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Male and Female EFL Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2015-12-10 | Writer: Adwaa Rabia Group | Email: email@example.com
Adwaa Rabia Group seeks native English speaking male & female EFL teachers for a university program in Saudi Arabia. We have positions in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Alkhoba starting in January and February. Applications will be accepted up until the time all vacancies have been filled.
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring and Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or for Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings or Workshops Arranged by Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running of Public Examinations.
• Playing a Full and Active Part in the Life of the College/University/Organization
DOCUMENTS TO APPLY:
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA/PhD Diploma)
• EFL Teaching Certification Certificate (TESOL / TEFL / CELTA)
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary P/M - SAR 11000 – 14000 (Based on qualification and experience)
• Free Fully company maintained Furnished Single Housing with all facilities
• Transportation provided
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus/Benefits
• Flight Ticket To/From Saudi Arabia Paid/Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation + All Saudi Public Holidays + Semester Breaks Provided/Paid
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
• All Visa Cost Reimbursed (Medical, Visa Fee etc).
• Visa Type: Employment (leads to residence Permit / Iqama)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (British & American Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD (any discipline) + EFL Certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL)
3: Must have at least 1 Year’s Teaching Experience
4. Age: 23 up to 60 max
1 Year Renewable
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading, For Attn: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.