"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Quito, Ecuador
Date posted:2012-05-03 | Writer: William Caxton College | Email: email@example.com
TEFL qualified English teachers and a Vice Principal needed at William Caxton College, a bilingual institution located in Quito, Ecuador. The positions are for the 2012-2013 school year. You will have to be able to be in Quito no later than August 15th, 2012. We are a large, urban, private institution that offers content based English from pre-kinder to high school level, and have two campuses located in the North of Quito. We need English teachers for the following subjects: Speaking, Reading, Social Studies, Science, Grammar, and International Cultures. Our school is growing every year and we need highly motivated and flexible people to fill our positions.
Qualifications necessary to teach at William Caxton College:
• Native English speaker
• Preferably holds a TESOL/TEFL/ESOL/TOEFL certificate, Bachelors Degree or some University credits in Education
• Some experience in Teaching
• Flexible and can adapt to a new country and environment
• Basic level of Spanish, or is willing to learn
In return, we offer:
• $700/month plus accommodation for teachers(30 hour work week, Mon.-Fri.)
• Paid vacations (one week at Easter, two weeks at Christmas, and other official holidays)
• Roundtrip airline ticket
• Medical Insurance
• Possibility to earn bonuses
• The experience to work with amazing local people as well as other foreign teachers in the beautiful historical city of Quito.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic staff, please send your complete application (cover letter and resume/CV with photo) to Rebecca Allen (current Vice Principal) at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!