"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Korea (2)
Date posted:2010-04-21 | Writer: ETEC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETEC has an immediate opening for a qualified EFL teacher in a beautiful coastal city. This is an ideal opportunity to mix with many minority peoples and explore a truly multi-cultural part of Korea. The position is to train younger kids (5~13 years old) oral English. There are less than 30 teaching hours a week (Mon~Friday) and class sizes are from 5~12 students. Benefits include fully furnished SINGLE accommodation near the school area and return flight provided by the school.
If you’re interested in this position, please e-mail me your resume and recent photo to the address given on the job heading, and for more info, please give us a call at + 82 51 806 0830~1
+ About Pohang city
Pohang city is located on the eastern coastline of South Korea and provides access to the East Sea and Sea of Japan. Futuristic, maritime and tourism city where spectacular sceneries unfold along the beach, cultural artifacts are scattered everywhere, and nature & science and tradition & state-of-the-art coexist!
- Teaching hours : Mon~ Friday, 2~7 pm (a teacher is required to come to school one hour earlier than actual class.
- Salary : 2.3~2.5 million won per month
- Housing : fully furnished SINGLE apartment
- Distance : 10 min on foot
- Prepaid air ticket, one year ending bonus
- Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
- 10 days paid vacation
-Valid passport from USA, CA, UK, NZ, AUS, SA, IRE.
- Bachelor degree from 3~4 years university
- Teaching certificate such as TEFL / TESOL preferred
- have a flexibility & team works