"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach TEFL in the Centre of Italy
Date posted:2008-09-03 | Writer: The British Institutes | Email: email@example.com
The British Institutes of Sulmona & Avezzano (Italy) seek qualified English Teachers to start at the beginning of October 2008 until May/June 2009.
To be elegible for the position you should:
- be a native speaker of English,
- be dynamic, out-going, flexible and highly-motivated,
- be an EC passport holder,
- have a University degree and a CELTA/TEFL certificate or equivalent,
- be committed to the post for at least one academic year,
- have some language teaching experience.
The British Institutes is a well established group with over 200 schools in Italy. The schools in Sulmona and Avezzano are in the Centre of Italy about 100-150 km from Rome. They are centrally located with 20 years of experience in English language Teaching.
We offer General English, Business English and one-to-one programs.
Our students: children, teenagers, adults and business people.
Further information will be provided during a personal telephone interview.
If interested please send C.V., photo and reference letters to the e-mail address given on the job heading page.