Date posted:2002-12-10 | Writer: Queen\'s University Belfast | Email: [email protected]
The Institute of Lifelong Learning at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland is seeking a temporary DELTA trainer to take over a Cambridge DELTA programme which has been running since September 2002. The starting date for the position is 6 January, and the contract will terminate on 30 June.
- UCLES approved DELTA tutor
- ability to provide input covering all aspects of the DELTA syllabus
- ability to supervise practical teaching assignments, including lesson observation and feedback
- experience in the administration of DELTA programmes, including liaison with UCLES
- UCLES CELTA approval
- Masters degree in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- Ability to contribute to modules on MA in ELT in the following areas: research methods on ELT, global English and appropriate methodologies, discourse analsysis for English Language teaching
Applications by e-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Noon on 20 December
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.