"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Education Coordinator for TEFL in Belast, Northern Ireland
Date posted:2002-12-10 | Writer: Queen\'s University Belfast | Email: email@example.com
The Institute of Lifelong Learning at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland is seeking a temporary DELTA trainer to take over a Cambridge DELTA programme which has been running since September 2002. The starting date for the position is 6 January, and the contract will terminate on 30 June.
- UCLES approved DELTA tutor
- ability to provide input covering all aspects of the DELTA syllabus
- ability to supervise practical teaching assignments, including lesson observation and feedback
- experience in the administration of DELTA programmes, including liaison with UCLES
- UCLES CELTA approval
- Masters degree in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- Ability to contribute to modules on MA in ELT in the following areas: research methods on ELT, global English and appropriate methodologies, discourse analsysis for English Language teaching
Applications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Noon on 20 December