"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in London
Date posted:2008-11-02 | Writer: Elite Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
Elite Language Institute is a well established language training company based in the City of London.
We offer private tuition, corporate language training in London (zone 1 to 6) and evening courses for Business in groups in Monument, The Gherkin and Canary Wharf.
We are looking for fully QUALIFIED and EXPERIENCED NATIVE English language teachers.
The work is on a freelance basis and is part time. Hours depend on your availabilities and areas in London you want to cover.
- Be native (please do not send your CV if you are not a native)
- Hold a qualification to teach English as a foreign language. (TEFL or equivalent).
- Have experience in teaching English for business
- Have excellent teaching skills
- Have a very good knowledge of grammar
- Be very well presented
- Have excellent manners
- Be friendly and enthusiastic
- Good sense of humour
- Be pedagogue
- Be resident in London
Please send your CV to the e-mail address given on the job heading page.
(IMPORTANT:Mention in subject the language you teach).
* Please note that candidates without teaching qualification or non native will not be considered.