"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Part Time and Full Time EFL Jobs in Czech Republic
Date posted:2015-03-25 | Writer: Glossa - School of Languages | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glossa School of Languages are looking for TEFL qualified, skilled and talented teachers of English to work in Prague. Come and become a part of well known and respected school which cares about their teachers! We are a language school that is interested in their teachers, looks after their future education and wants to be in contact with them. We are particularly looking for highly motivated professionals able to teach business and general English – full time/part time, starting ASAP.
- an attractive, interesting and meaningful job
- cooperation with a known and respected language school
- friendly atmosphere and welcoming approach
- methodical support and systematic education
- good location in the centre of Prague, with teachers’ room, library, internet etc.
- interesting colleagues from all corners of the world
- bonuses for teachers: free Czech courses etc.
- pay raises based on merit and/or seniority
- very good knowledge of the language
- reliability and flexibility
- good communication and organization
- basic knowledge of PC work
Preferred applicants have:
- university education, mainly pedagogical direction
- teachers training (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc.)
- some teaching experience
We recruit teachers throughout the whole year. If you like what we can offer, please contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for details of our application procedure.
Glossa - School of Languages
Tel.: 224 219 484,
224 213 303