"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam
Date posted:2009-05-06 | Writer: RMIT Vietnam | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to:
• Teach engaging academic English courses in a university setting
• Prepare learners to take advantage of educational, social and inter-cultural opportunities that will increase their career prospects
• Be part of widening access to international tertiary education in the Asian region
• Enhance the reputation of RMIT International University Vietnam and the Centre of Language and Learning by providing high quality teaching and valuable learning experiences for all
RMIT Vietnam is the Asian hub of the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University (established in 1887) with more than 4000 students studying in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. The English programs are central to its activities in supporting quality language and study skills development for students who will gain direct entry to Higher Education programs offered by RMIT in Vietnam and Melbourne.
If you have experience relevant to preparing learners for academic studies and are well qualified, RMIT offers the chance to join a rewarding and satisfying teaching and learning community in Vietnam.
RMIT Vietnam offers:
• A supportive working environment
• A competitive remuneration package including paid annual and sick leave and medical insurance
• Access to modern technology in the classroom
• Training in the use of the latest communication technologies in education
• Professional development
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
• Bachelor degree mandatory, MA preferred
• Internationally recognised TEFL qualification
• 2 years relevant experience in English language training
• Native speaker of English
Submit application package to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
• current CV detailing relevant experience, previous English teaching and academic qualifications
• names and current email contact details of referees (including current or most recent employer/s)
• copies of degree/s and English teaching qualification
• copy of passport photo page
• covering letter including your availability to commence employment
All foreign employees are required to obtain a Work Permit according to Vietnamese law. RMIT Vietnam will work with you to obtain the permit, which requires a police record check, authentication of your academic qualifications and a health check. Additional information will be provided to successful applicants.