"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach Young Learners English in Vietnam
Date posted:2015-10-11 | Writer: Amslink | Email: email@example.com
Amslink is one of the most famous English centers in Hanoi. We provide high quality teaching services to young learners at the age of 4 to 15 and offer a professional working environment to both teachers and support staff. We are now looking for native level EFL teachers who share our same goals and passion in teaching.
- Teach communication English (with the support of our teaching assistants) to young learners
- Assess students’ performance, plan lessons and working schedules
- Give students tests and exercises
- Prepare teaching materials, individual and group activities
- Deliver English lessons to a range of classes (Pre-School, Pre-Starter, Starters, Movers, FCE…) and encourage students to talk in English to develop their English skills and understanding.
- Be responsible for any problems arising in the class.
- Assess students' progress, record comments after each lesson and write student reports.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by the managers
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS:
include but not limited to (applied to teachers who commit to work for Amslink at least 1 year):
+ Salary: USD1,500 – USD2,000/ month (final salaries are determined based on education background, experience and qualification of teaching)
+ Working hours: 20 hours of teaching + 10 hours of other academic work
+ One-way airline ticket cost to get to Vietnam (will be reimbursed after teachers have worked for the center 3 months with the condition the receipts/bills are provided)
+ Visa fee (with the condition the receipts/bills are provided) and postage charge to send an invitation letter
+ Entire cost to obtain work permit
+ Airport pick up
+ Accommodation support for the first month in Vietnam
+ 10 - 12 paid national holidays per year
+ Domestic vacation with colleagues: 1 time per year
+ Performance bonus after 6 months of teaching: Maximum bonus: US$1000
- Teachers will be given private laptop, stationery and other tools/ equipment as required to perform the work.
- Be a native level English speaker
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject or higher degree or have teaching English qualification namely TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, CELT
- (Preferable) Have experience in the field of teaching English to young learners
- Have sense of humor
- Be patient, enthusiastic, confident & result-oriented
- Cover letter
- CV with a passport photo
- Copies of passport and visa
- Copies of diplomas and certificates
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application to the email address given on the job heading.
If you have any queries about this position, please don't hesitate to contact our HR staff via telephone on: (0084) 047 305 0384, ext: 300 or 302