"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Vietnam (8)
Date posted:2015-07-05 | Writer: American Academy | Email: email@example.com
American Academy has been widely recognized as a leading, reputable and reliable English Language Center with 29 branches in Vietnam and Thailand for over 10 years. We are looking for experienced, dynamic EFL teachers who can start in late August – September to teach communicative English at public schools in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Typical duties include:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age group
• Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments
• Preparing homework assignments and handouts
• Classroom management
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written test
• Participating in marketing events for the language school
- Must be a native level English speaker.
- Highly experienced instructional background, with knowledge and familiarity of the psychology of ESL students.
- Certified after formal training in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), TEFL or CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is required. Online TEFL is accepted.
- Teachers with a 4-year degree strongly preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, disciplined, engaged, and creative and flexible in eliciting top student performance.
- Salary: $16-$18 per hour after taxes (NET)
- Total working hour: 50-120 hours per month
- Course material provided
- Various classes to choose, great opportunity improve teaching skills via diversity of classes.
- Support with work permit
- Professional and friendly working environment
- No compulsory working hours per day
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV, current photo, and cover letter to the email address given on the job heading, with the Subject “[Your name] – English Teaching Position”.