"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Arizona, USA
Date posted:2005-01-28 | Writer: Pan Am International Flight Academy | Email: email@example.com
Job Title: Aviation ESL Instructor
Full/Part Time positions at both our Fort Pierce, FL & Phoenix, AZ locations.
* Ongoing development and operation of PAIFA ESL Programs.
* Assist Chief Flight Instructor during standardization, to include training of instructors of foreign contract students regarding how to properly handle students with English deficiencies.
* Ensure all ESL training resources are utilized in an efficient manner consistent with PAIFA goals.
* Ensure that PAIFA ESL Program students progress within the specified program duration and hours, providing special assistance when necessary.
* Must have practical developmental and operational knowledge of ESL programs.
* Aviation background preferred.
* Will require proficiency in MS Office, Windows.
* Must be willing to relocate to Fort Pierce, FL or Phoenix, AZ.
* Some travel to our other facilities out of state may be required.
Contact: Crystal Verdini, Human Resources
or Fax Resume to 772-467-0072
Pan Am International Flight Academy offers stability, growth and excellent pay and benefits. If you would like to learn more about how to join the PAIFA team of professionals contact us at: