"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Online TEFL Job Teaching Young Learners in USA
Date posted:2017-02-06 | Writer: Continuum Education Services | Email: email@example.com
Continuum Education Services (CES) has regular opportunities for TEFL trained teachers. We are a specialist provider of teaching resources to the global online education market. Our team are passionate about providing our clients and the educators that we represent with a service that surprises and delights them, whilst utilising technology to enable us to deliver on our vision of bringing the world closer together through education. Our cores services are 1) Recruitment of home based online educators (tutors, qualified teachers, lecturers) & 2) Management of outsourced Online Teaching Centres, which provide on demand teaching services.
The company boasts a highly experienced executive management team who have decades of experience in teaching and managing educational corporations, coupled with an extensive track record within the Technology, Human Resource and Commercial sectors.
Continuum Education Services’ (CES),a specialist recruitment business within the online education space, has numerous reputable, award winning clients who rely on us to find them passionate teachers to deliver fun and engaging English lessons to children (between 5 and 12 years) online.
• Pay of between US$14-22 per hour (2x25min sessions);
• Convenience of working from home and managing your own schedule;
• Immediate start - once you have passed relevant screening and training.
• To be a North American citizen with English as your first language –(Non–negotiable);
• A relevant Bachelor's degree; (with TEFL /TESOL qualification preferred)
• A minimum of 1 year’s English teaching experience;
• Exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system;
• Technology to enable you to teach from home (desktop or laptop, fast internet connection with audio & video capability);
• Oh & loads of energy & a passion for educating young minds!
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail at the address given on the job heading and make sure that it contains the following;
1. An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
2. An attached color head and shoulders photo of yourself;
3. An attached copy of your B degree;
4. A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
5. Please quote reference number ‘ITT01’ in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
P.S. We have a lot of positions to fill at our various clients so please feel free to refer any of your friends/colleagues that would be interested in these roles to us as well.