"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Taunton, England
Date posted:2005-06-17 | Writer: MANOR COURSES | Email: email@example.com
Residential Native Speaker EFL Teachers (Qualified)
Starting 4th July
6 Week Contracts
Taunton, Somerset (South West England, 45min from Bristol)
· LESSONS - Teach 3hrs. per morning, 5 times per week.
· Plus HOMEWORK - Teach 45min. per afternoon, 5 times per week.
· DUTY ROTAS - 2hr. Supervisory Duties (of facilities and some activities) per afternoon/evening on a duty-rota basis, 6 times per week.
· RESIDENTIAL - Bedtime/Wake-up Duty on a duty-rota basis, approx. 3 times per week.
· Materials - Plan and organise materials from a range of resources.
· Testing - Oral testing and marking multiple choice placement tests, weekly.
· Certificates - Write final certificates, weekly.
· Social Activities Programme - Participation in social activities programme, welcome assemblies and farewell presentations.
· Excursions - Attendance on full day and afternoon excursions, weekly.
· Dress - Wear the issued Manor Courses T-shirt for duties.
We are looking for teachers who:
· Have relevant EFL training / degrees / certificates (Cambridge RSA CELTA / Trinity CTESOL / DELTA / DipTESOL).
· Are Enthusiastic and willing to work with young students.
· Have classroom experience at any level (preferably Residential School experience).
· Are Prepared to accept the other duties as well as teaching(i.e. excursions, residential supervision).
REMUNERATION PACKAGE includes:
* Salary: 190.00 per week (less NI & Tax if applicable)
* Accommodation for duration of contract.
* Full board (3 meals a day, 2 refreshment breaks plus free tea and coffee throughout).
* First Aid training with certificate (included during the induction seminar).
* 1 day off per week.
* N.B: There will be an obligatory 2 day Induction Course (from 4 July).