Date posted:2014-06-11 | Writer: Efinst-Ih Istanbul | Email: [email protected]
Qualified EFL English teachers required for 2014-2015 academic year with immediate start for 3 branches in Istanbul. We are Turkey’s leading private language school and are looking for professional and energetic English teachers to join our strong team providing first-class tuition to adults (in-school and in-company) and young learners, following the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning (CEF).
Excellent opportunities for professional and career development through regular programme of observations and workshops, mentoring system, and policy of promotion from within. We also provide financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.
Applicants MUST have the following:
• University degree
• A positive and mature outlook, and be flexible, reliable, and serious about TEFL
• Native level English speaker (citizenship of a country where the official language is English)
In addition, it will be useful if applicants are:
• Experienced in teaching business English, preparing tailor-made programs and/or have a business background.
• Experienced in teaching young learners
• Experienced/Certified to teach Aviation English
• Experienced in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC preparation courses
Applicants meeting the requirements above should send their CV with a recently taken photo and the scanned copies of their degree, teaching certificate and passport to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.