"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Turkey
Date posted:2013-01-31 | Writer: New York Studio of Languages | Email: email@example.com
We are welcoming our 15th year in the language teaching business, with our new brand name “New York Studio of Languages” and are seeking TEFL qualified instructors for our teaching team in Istanbul. We were the franchisee of the Berlitz in Istanbul for the past 15 years, providing quality education in all languages with more than 160 experienced native speaking teachers and Turkish personnel.
Candidates will ;
· be a native speaker of the English,
· have professional maturity
· have cultural sensitivity
· have excellent organizational and communication skills
· be willing to teach adults, teenagers and children at all levels
· have an advantage if they have a degree in Law, Business or Medicine
If you want to be a part of Professional teachers team, learn and practice world renown communicative method, world quality education and teach the language with new materials, join us!
If interested, please send in the required documents specified below to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
1. Current resume
2. BA or BSc degree
3. A teaching qualification, such as TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA
4. First two pages of your passport
5. Name, e-mail address and telephone number or skype name of your references
The specifications are as follows:
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Position: ESL Teacher
Shared Accommodation: Provided
Recidency permit: Provided
Work Permit: Provided
Social Security Contributions: Provided
Flights: Not Provided
Airport Pick Up: Provided
Hours per week: 20-30
Students per class: 8-9
Start Date: URGENT
End Date: June 15th, 2013 (qualified teachers will be re-hire for fall 2013)
Contact Address :
Istiklal St. 120/7 Beyoglu- Istanbul
E-mail address: as given on the job heading.