"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
University TEFL Job in Phuket, Thailand
Date posted:2011-03-03 | Writer: Prince of Songkla University | Email: email@example.com
Prince of Songkla University’s Phuket Campus is currently looking for 6 energetic and hardworking TEFL qualified English teachers to join our existing English Program in the Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism starting in April and may of this year. Over the last 16 years, the faculty has established itself as the leading producer of hospitality and tourism graduates in southern Thailand, and we are excited to bring in creative, team-oriented English teachers for the upcoming semester.
Our BBA Programs hold themselves to a high academic standard in order to produce qualified candidates for the international job market. Therefore, we are looking for academically sound teachers with strong interpersonal skills with the following qualifications:
• Native English speaker (preferably American, Canadian, or English)
• Master’s Degree in related field
• Bachelor’s Degree & TEFL Certificate (1+ year experience is a plus)
• Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is a must
In addition to Phuket’s natural beauty and attractions, all teachers are offered the following:
• 30,000-35,000 baht per month
• Assistance in obtaining a Non-Immigrant B Visa
• Work permit expenses are covered by the university
• Social Security Insurance
• Annual vacation and sick leave
• Discounted accommodation available on-campus
• Creative freedom
Self-discipline and honesty are expected from all of our staff; therefore, we do not require our teachers to clock in/out, but we do require that everyone fulfills the following responsibilities:
• 16 weekly contact hours
• 4 weekly tutoring hours
• 10 weekly office hours
• Bi-weekly progress meetings
****Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.****
2 positions will begin in April.
4 positions will begin in May.
Submit your cover letter, resume, and references to the e-mail address given on the job heading for the attention of:
Aj. Somjate Srirabai
Deputy Dean of Academic Affairs