"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Phuket, Thailand (3)
Date posted:2010-09-15 | Writer: Prince of Songkla University | Email: email@example.com
The Faculty of International Studies at the Prince of Songkla University in Phuket has a full-time position available for a TEFL qualified teacher with at least 1 year's experience. The job involves teaching classes of up to 30 students a maximum of 20 hours a week. We are looking for someone who is prepared to make a commitment of at least 1 year. Benefits include an attractive salary together with health insurance, paid vacations and subsidised accommodation.
- 20 teaching hours (max) - normally lower
- Class sizes ranging from 25-30 students
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Minimum 12-month commitment
- Proof read academic papers
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow colleagues and students.
- Must have the ability to teach to a very high standard
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- Must be flexible and have an easy going personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate or Master’s Degree
- At least 1 year teaching experience in Thailand
- Salary: Bachelor's Degree 30,000 baht per year; Master's Degree 35,000 baht per year
- Health Insurance
- Vacation/Sick leave
- Campus accommodation available at a discounted rate
- Work Permit expenses covered by PSU
Please submit your resume and references to Ajarn Kesinee at the e-mail address given on the job heading.