Date posted:2014-09-09 | Writer: Phayao Pittayakhom | Email: [email protected]
Phayao Pittayakhom High School is urgently looking for a qualified EFL teacher who is available to start immediately. The application process will begin in the third week of September. However, applicants are encouraged to apply earlier before that date due to immigration processes.
Virtually enveloped by mountains and valleys, Phayao is a peaceful province in northern Thailand. Phayao town is laid-back and surrounded by lush natural beauty. The lakeside strip of bars and restaurants is a perfect place to unwind and plan journeys into the countryside, within which many hill tribe communities retain much of their traditional lifestyles.
- Salary (30,000 baht)
-you start with a 5 months contract (Oct 2014 – March 2015) which is renewable
- Free accommodation
- One year contract (renewable)
- Work permit, visa extension and teacher's license are arranged by the school.
You could be eligible to apply if you meet the following requirements:
1. Native level English speaker (from the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or South Africa)
2. You must have a bachelor's degree from a 4-year university (preference will be given to a teacher who has TEFL, TESOL or other English Language Teaching certification)
NOTE: Applicant should not have a criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send your resume to the PPK Foreign Language Department Head Mrs. Ramphai Chomchub at her e-mail address, given on the job heading. You can also call her at this number 081 992 8355 for interview. If possible, please submit the copies of the following:
- Degree diploma and University Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Passport (front page only)
Phayao Pittayakhom School
97 Thanon Pratuchai
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.