"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Thailand - Petchaburi
Date posted:2004-03-04 | Writer: Siam Computer and Language Petchaburi School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide accommodation for our teachers to stay near the beaches. Our school is the 44th branch of Siam Computer and Language. We are located in Petchaburi 120 kms south of Bangkok and 80 kms to HuaHin. There are many beaches near by and we are close to the biggest national park of Thailand, and our area has a lot of temples.
At the moment, we need 2 teachers to start work immediately.
1. Must be Native English Speaker (US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ only).
2. Ethical, enthusiastic, positive and hard working teacher.
3. Having an EFL experience or formal training in teaching young learner would be regarded favorably.
1. Salary depending on the experience.
2. Teaching hours will be around 20-25 hours a week. No class during school holidays.
3. Teacher will have 2 days off and public holidays plus Christmas Day.
4. We can provide accommodation 5 minutes walk to the beach (30 minutes away by car from the school).
5. Teacher will have shared accommodation, each will have a private room with basic furniture. In the teacher house will have refrigerator, toaster, kettle, electric pan and fan.
6. Paid bonus at the end of a successful one-year contract.
7. We compensate expense to renew the work visa from Malaysia.
1. Fill in the application form and TPF form and send to our Academic Director.
2. Your credentials and work experience will be evaluated.
3. When proven satisfactory, our director will email you.
4. We shall contact you after your application review process is complete.