"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching Young Learners English in Northeastern Thailand
Date posted:2017-05-22 | Writer: Anubal Sriprachanukool School | Email: email@example.com
Anubal Sriprachanukool School is located in Khunkhan District, Sisaket Province, in the northeast of Thailand. It’s the biggest primary school in Khnkhan with more than 1,000 students. There is an IEP (Intensive English Program) which consists of 6 classes: grade 1-6. We are looking for a committed EFL teacher to work with the IEP department and teach from grades 1-6 for 20-22 hours per week. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements in English.
· Salary: 36,00-40,000 Thai baht
· Working visa and work permit provided
· Opportunity to learn real Thai culture in northeast of Thailand
· Bachelor’s degree in any field
· Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL Certified
· Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities at the primary level
· Strong moral values and discipline
· An interest in living and working in a different culture.
· Collaborate with other foreign teachers.
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
· University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate
· Copy of passport first page
Contact: Mrs. Hasakamon Duangmani (Kru Lek), Head of Intensive English Program.
Telephone: +66 9335 62916