"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach TEFL in Songkhla, Thailand
Date posted:2008-06-05 | Writer: VatKoagaw | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEFL Teacher Wanted! For a GREAT LIFE BY THE BEACH!
A Short Term Substitute Teacher – perfect for those who just want to visit! One year contract is also available.
We require Native Speakers for a school near Samila Beach in Songkhla Teachers shall fulfill approximately 20-22 teaching hours (40-50 minutes)per week.
1. Teach English to 7th graders to 11th graders
2. Approximately 20 Teaching hours(40-50 min. per period) per week
3. Textbooks and other teaching materials are supplied by the school.
1. Native speaker of English- Australian, British, American, and Canadian only
2. Bachelor degree or higher, with a TEFL qualifiaction.
1. Starting monthly salary of 32,000THB
2. Optional After-Hours-Teaching rate is 350THB or more per hour extra (negotiable).
3. Paid holidays plus minimum of 2 weeks paid vacation per semester if sign a 6 months
contract or longer.
4. Immediate Visa, Teacher’s license and work permit assistance if sign a 12 month contract.
Location: Walking distance to the beach in Songkhla city, Songkhla
Short Description (Main Responsibilities)
Teach English to bright students from 7th to 11th grade. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, dedicated and interested in working in a small, but top-quality and academically/professionally demanding environment to join 6 other foreign teachers.
Number of teaching hours per week: 17-20 hours