Date posted:2017-02-08 | Writer: Brighton Language Academy | Email: [email protected]
Brighton Language Academy is a leading language school in Phayao, Northern Thailand. The school comprises of Pre-school level, Primary level and Adult level and we currently have 200 pupils who have attended our school in various levels and courses. Our school aspires to become the number one English Language School in Northern Thailand.
Hours of Work: 5 days per week / occasionally support school events and activities
1. Teaching English language to students age 3 to 12, depends on level or class assignment
2. Co-teaching in English activities, events and camps
3. Teaching 12 – 24 hours per week
4. Preparing teaching plan for the levels or classes assigned
5. Evaluating own responsible English class
1. Native level English Speaker
2. Bachelor degree or higher in any field
3. TEFL or TESOL Certificate (if applicable)
4. Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities
5. Experience in teaching in Thai school is a plus
• A competitive salary and package (at least 30,000 Baht/month)
• Social security insurance
• 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement
• Annual visa extension and work permit fee paid by the school
• To apply, please send the cover letter, CV, and other referential documentation to Khun Nantaporn Bangwan (Dai), HR and Admin. Manager, at the email address given on the job heading.
• Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.