"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Phitsanulok, Thai
Date posted:2006-12-14 | Writer: Anuban Phitsanulok School | Email: email@example.com
Full Time Native English speaker Teacher
- Bachelor's Degree and / or TEFL certification.
- Native speaker of English ( US , UK , Aus , NZ , Can ).
- Experienced in teaching primary school and kindergarten students.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be one who truly loves teaching and cares for students.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- 30, 000 - 35, 000 Baht per month (depending on qualifications / experience)
- Work permit
- Health Insurance
- Paid national holidays (about 2 weeks)
- Free training / seminars
There will be a maximum of 20 contact hours per week. Classes will have between 25 -30 students for the English Program in fully equipped (computers, LCD projectors, DVD's etc.) air-conditioned classrooms. Good working environment. School is situated 390 Km. from downtown Bangkok.
There are also two (Grade 1-6) teaching positions available with 18 contact hours per week, for non-Native English speakers. Preference will be given to qualified teachers from Phillipines. Salary: 20,000-23,000 Baht per month.
For interested applicants, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a letter of application;resume;and a scanned photograph or photo page of your passport. Only short listed applicants will be informed via email.