"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunity teaching TEFL in Thailand: Positions Start In May 2005 - 10 Month Contr
Date posted:2005-03-28 | Writer: MediaKids Ltd. Thailand | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have positions throughout Central, Northern, and North-Eastern Thailand in Thai Government High Schools, teaching children that rarely have the chance to learn with a Native English Speaker. If your main concern is
for the almighty dollar, then Korea, Japan, or Taiwan might be better suited to your needs. If you are looking to really experience and live in another culture, then we have a position for you in Thailand.
***1. Native Speakers ONLY Please (Can, US, Aust, NZ, U.K, S.A) with valid passport
2. Must have clear speech, free of "extremely thick" accents
***3. Must have EITHER a 4-year University degree (pref. in related field - English/Educ/ECD/Comm) OR an accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate (not online) + experience teaching and/or working with children in a supervisory/educational role)
4. Must be between the ages of 20-45 (male or female) - couples welcomed
**5. Must be reliable, responsible, energetic, enthusiastic, flexible, and fun
**6. Must be able to commit to both semesters of teaching (May 16, 2005-Sept.16, 2005 and Nov.1, 2005-Feb.28 2006)
7. Must be able to be in Thailand by early May 2005.
8. Must enjoy working with kids ages 12-17.
***1. "PREPAID" RETURN AIRFARE (up to 40000 baht - aprox. $1300 CAD/$1050 AM)
2. 25, 000 baht monthly base salary (more than enough to live comfortably in Thailand)
***3. Free accommodations
***4. Up to 20, 000 baht bonus for EACH semester
5. 2, 000 baht goodwill bonus after 2 months
6. Free training/orientation course in Bangkok May 7-May 12 2005 - free accomm.
7. Sponsorship letter provided to obtain Non-Immigrant B Visa (assistance and accompaniment when obtaining Visa)
8. 'Work Permit' fees covered by MediaKids Ltd. Thailand
9. Friendly, caring, and understanding staff to help you in all aspects of adjusting to life and teaching in Thailand
10. Airport pickup and/or assistance
11. 5-6 week holiday during semester break. Travel and explore Thailand and/or work at English camps (fun and relatively easy) to earn some extra money.
12. Much more
1. 18-24 classes/week of "teaching" time (50-60 minute classes)
2. In school from 8:00am-4:30pm M-F - No weekends or Thai national holidays
3. Teaching Conversational English with enthusiasm and creativity
4. Thai co-teacher in class if required and/or needed
5. Positions available in various locations throughout Thailand
****If you feel that this may be an opportunity for you, then please email Eric at email@example.com with a short cover letter, full C.V., a recent photo, and a contact number (fax# if available). Applicants will receive an information package via email with more details about the company, job description, job offer, etc.
This may the opportunity that you have been looking for, why not ask? Applicants already in Thailand, please contact Amy at 09 137 9103 to arrange an interview. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards and (Chok Dee),