"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Taiwan (3)
Date posted:2015-10-14 | Writer: Inter English School | Email: email@example.com
TEFL qualified English teacher needed at Inter English School in Hemei Town, Changhua County, Taiwan. Our school was established in 1999 and is located in the middle of the western coast of Taiwan. We are searching for one outgoing, talented and energetic teacher who has genuine interests in the culture of Taiwan and the academic progress of our students for a position which starts in December , 2015.
(1) Excellent remuneration packages and airfare compensation. Free airport pick up and accommodation assistance.
(2) Assistance with work permit and ARC application and joint National health insurance.
(3) Average 16-22 teaching hours per week.
Age of students : 7-16 years old.
Average number of students in class: 8-15.
The Ideal Candidate will:
(1) Be a native level English speaker who from either North America,
Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
(2) Hold a four years bachelor's degree (all majors considered).
(3) Hold a TESOL or TEFL certification or any other relevant ESL qualification who can present lessons in a stimulating method, good academic practice with a lively and fun teaching process.
(4) Prefer to live in a small and friendly township.
(5) Be able to sign a one year contract.
If you are interested , please send these following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
(1) A copy of your resume and cover letter.
(2) A copy of your degree /teaching certificate.
(3) A copy of your passport page with photo. (If you are concerned about identity theft please feel free to blank out the non-relevant information. We just need the picture, name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration)
(4) One copy of your recent photo.
(5) One reference with contact information required.
(6) Your Skype account.
Contact Person : Mr. Giant Hsu
We appreciate your interest in Inter English School.