"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach Young Learners EFL in Taiwan
Date posted:2017-04-18 | Writer: Well Done English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well Done English School, located in Mingxion, Taiwan, is looking for native level English speakers for small classes (up to 12 students max) of grade 1-9 (from 7-12 years old). No teaching experience required, but TESOL /TEFL certification is preferred and is an advantage. More importantly, we are looking for someone who loves kids, is flexible, and is willing to learn our teaching skills. Contracts are for one year, renewable. Maximum for 56 hours per month, plus occasional participation in promotional activities for the school (very short hours). Mingxion is a beautiful county offering a true Taiwanese experience for foreigners.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
WDES stands for Cooperative development:
1. Learning: For the first month, the main task is to learn how to teach using our methods and develop relationships with colleagues and students. The probation salary is 20,000NT/month and free accommodation.
2. Adapting: After the second month and being qualified to teach by Well Done English School, the compensation will increase to 20,000 NT, free accommodation, and 200 NT bonus/each student.
3. Upgrading: After 3 months and beyond, the compensation will evolved to an hourly wage of 500 NT/hr, and 600 NT/hr from the seventh month, still up to 56 hrs per month.
4. Other benefits-Medical /dental Insurance card-Yearly Bonus for steady performing teacher
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward the following documents to the e-mail address given on the job heading:
- Bachelor’s degree or a 2-3 year college diploma with a TEFL certificate for a work permit.
- A short letter explaining your desire to teach kids would be preferred.
Facebook: Yen Kelly
Skype: kelly Yan
Tel: +886 5 206 2216