"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Certified Teacher Needed Urgently in Spain
Date posted:2014-02-20 | Writer: Kedaro International | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kedaro International is a private language school located in the southern region of Spain (bordering with Portugal and Seville). We work with both children and adults and also teach Spanish to people from other nationalities. We have a full time position for an ESL Teacher who is available for an immediate start. The school is in Huelva, a very typical Spanish city, with a great climate, tasty foods and a low cost of living (1 beer is €1 or less in 90% of the bars).
Salary: 720€/month (after taxes). Housing included. Flat within 5 min walk from the academy and right in the city center (next to bars, shops, gyms, etc.)
Help while opening a bank account, getting the Spanish ID for foreigners, a mobile phone, etc.
Free Spanish course (3h/week)
1.Native level English Speaker (NECESSARY)
2.European Passport (NECESSARY)
• Teaching skills
• TEFL/TESOL course
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
Experience preparing Cambridge Exams
• Help students improve reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in individual or group lessons
• Prepare, administer and grade quizzes, tests, mid-term and final exams;
• Provide mid-term and final progress report for each student
• Attend regular staff meetings
How can I apply?
To become a member of our international team at Kedaro International please send us your CV to the address given on the job heading. You can also contact us by calling at +34 959 873 712 / +34 691 200 789 or visiting our facebook page.