"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Barcelona, Spain
Date posted:2016-08-14 | Writer: The Institute of English Studies | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute of English Studies is a well-established English school with more than 40 years of experience in the field of teaching. We are currently looking for a full-time EFL teacher to work Monday to Thursday from September to June/July in Barcelona. Ideally you would be a TEFL qualified teacher with some experience and ready to provide students with relevant and fun lessons.
IES School of Languages has a dynamic working environment to encourage new teachers to develop their full potential.
1. Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned, customising lesson plans. You will be responsible for providing a fun, engaging, and effective learning experience for children of all ages and create innovative and fun ways to learn to enhance student participation.
2. Be punctual with high sense of responsibility, flexible and motivated.
3. Record student’s developmental profiles and provide periodic feedback to parents.
4. Perform administrative duties related to classroom management such as inventorying of supplies and maintenance of class lists.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Additional English certifications CELTA / TEFL / TESOL will be an added advantage.
· Preferably lecturing experience in English as Second Language.
· Attractive salary.
· Blocked hours
· Paid holidays
· On-going training
· Full support (curriculum, teaching assistance, etc.).
· End of contract bonus of 1 month salary and 10% pay raise for renewing a 12 month contract
· Dynamic and pleasant working environment.
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume to the email address given on the job heading. We look forward to hearing from you!