"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Moscow, Russia
Date posted:2005-10-19 | Writer: Inlingua Moscow | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inlingua Moscow, a member of the world-wide language schools' network inlingua with over 300 schools in about 30 countries and the headquarters in Bern, Switzerland, is seeking qualified experienced English teachers, NATIVE SPEAKERS ONLY!
Start date: November 2005
Our target clients are corporate clients and adult professionals at any level. Lessons are held both in the companies and at our premises.
- 6- or 12-months full-time contract (130 lessons @ 45 min. a month)
- competitive salary
- overtime payment
- emergency medical insurance
- airfare reimbursement (economic class one way, upon completion of the contract)
- visa & invitation
- survival crash course of Russian
- assistance with accommodation
- free Internet access (upon computer availability)
Depending on the qualifications and experience of an applicant, further benefits may be discussed.
Applicants must have a university degree, some teaching experience and a TEFL certificate.
Of significant advantage is a university degree in journalism, linguistics or finance.
References are required!
Please forward your CV by either fax or e-mail:
+7 095 970 1658
c/o: Tatyana Morozova
Re: Teaching position