"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Egypt and The Middle East.
Date posted:2011-12-06 | Writer: Not Courses Academy | Email: email@example.com
Not Courses Academy is a leading English language teaching provider led by Egyptian entrepreneur, Mahmud Hassan. We teach English to individuals, agencies, businesses, and public entities in Egypt and the Middle East. We are currently seeking 20 new Native English speaking EFL teachers to teach at our English center in Cairo. The positions are only for English teachers who live in Egypt now.
1. Live in Cairo now; kindly don't apply if you are not located in Cairo at the moment.
2. Be native English speakers or lived a long time in English native country.
3. Have teaching experience for adults (at least 1 year experience)
4. Have enough charisma
4. TESOL or TEFL certificate preferred.
We offer English workshops to teach English. We focus mostly on the conversational aspect of the language with a student centered classroom teaching style. It's not courses but workshops. There is a big difference between workshops and English courses
1. A professional but laid back and fun atmosphere for our teachers.
2. One year contract.
3. Competitive and good pay package.
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, and you think you are the right candidate for the job then please email your resume plus a recent picture to the email address given on the job heading, or contact us directly on 01116671666. Kindly don't forget your recent picture.
•Location: Cairo (you may work at one of three places (Nasr City or Giza or Maadi))
•Salary: between L.E 6000 to L.E 130000 p/m (after taxes) according to your class demo
• Location: Cairo: Nasr City, Dokki or Maadi
• Interview's location: Cairo Nasr City (the main branch)
• Working hours: 6 days a week 9 hours a day.