"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Oman (2)
Date posted:2016-06-09 | Writer: Bahla Training Institute | Email: email@example.com
Bahla Training Institute is currently seeking highly qualified, self-driven and passionate individuals for full time positions teaching EFL in Oman. The Institute’s aim is to develop the English language of the local community in Bahla, located in the Dakhiliya region in Oman. It’s an hour and half drive from Muscat, the capital city of Oman. Benefits include a shared furnished apartment with paid utilities, single visa and one return flight, together with a salary of US $2,000 per month.
● Native English speakers from (British, Australian, South African and New Zealand only)
o At least Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
o A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
o Teaching experience in a multi-cultural environment is preferable
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
● Excellent subject knowledge and be aware of developments to the curriculum.
● Maintain exceptional classroom practice
● Be able to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
● Have computer literacy skills; proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Please send a full CV/resume with photo to the email address given on the job heading.
Interviews to be by phone or online, at a mutually convenient time between the shortlisted candidates and the recruiter.