"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Required in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2017-03-29 | Writer: Quality Education Holding Company | Email: email@example.com
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male EFL teachers to work with our new universities and institutes, located in Buraydah, Tabuk, Ahsa, Khamis Mushait, Dammam and Al-Baha across The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which include maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA with practical components onsite. Degrees from distance learning colleges and universities not accepted.
• A Master/Bachelor degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related field (none related degrees are accepted).
• Minimum 1 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25-56 years (Due to visa restrictions)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Tax-free competitive salary (Basic $2,000-$2,500)
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Standard apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading for full details about the application process.
Quality Education Company (QEC)
Telephone: +966 112786291 Ext: 501
Contact person: Hussain, Recruitment Manager