"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Teachers Needed in Mexico
Date posted:2010-05-02 | Writer: United English | Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in United English. Are you looking for an exciting teaching position abroad teaching English? Do you want to be part of Mexico's top language institution? If English is your native language, you are TEFL certified and have experience in teaching business English, then we'd be delighted to hear from you.
United English is a leading language institution offering top quality English instruction services to business professionals, university students and children. Our teaching staff consists of native English speakers only who bring their unique international background to the classroom and contribute enormously to the success of our schools.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Native English speaker
- TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent (min. 1 year of experience)
- One year commitment
- Dynamic and responsible
- Between 24 and 45 years of age
- Available as of June 2010
In return, UNITED ENGLISH offers you:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Max. 35 to 40 hour workweek
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Paid vacations (Easter, summer, Christmas and official holidays)
- FM3 (visa)
- Housing assistance
- Great working environment in the beautiful historic city of Querétaro
Candidates interested in joining our teaching staff, please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, photo) and we gladly provide you with all the necessary information.
For more info, please contact Roger Kunz at the e-mail address given on the job heading.