"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Tampico, Mexico
Date posted:2004-04-29 | Writer: The American School of Tampico Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
Starting dates: August 16, 2004
Application deadline: June 18, 2004
* Native English speaker
* Between 25 and 45 years old
* Single female to share apartment
* CELTA, TEFL undergraduate degree or equivalent, M.A. desirable
* At least two years EFL/ESL experience teaching adults and teens, preferably overseas
* Basic computer skills
* Sociable, dynamic and adaptable
* Willing to work as part of a team
* Willing to abide by instituteí³ policies and procedures
* Amenable to a split schedule (early mornings, evenings) and Saturday mornings
* Eager to learn about Mexicoí³ rich culture and warm people
Only candidates meeting the above requirements need apply.
e-mail your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out and send application posted on our web page: Contact us
or send a hard copy along with a recent photo by messenger service (DHL or Federal Express) to the following address:
Leticia Orozco, Director
E. Azcarraga 208
Colonia Campbell 89260
Tampico, Tamaulipas, MÈ¸ico
An e-mail address and/or a telephone number must be included.
You might be contacted for a telephone interview.
The American School of Tampico Language Institute is a non-commercial, prestigious institution with a Self-Access Center and over 1000 students. The courses are learner-centered, communicative and cover all skills. This full-time position is for 30 hour a week of on-campus time, including up to 25 contact teaching hours catering to different levels. There are a few classes for children and young teens, but the students are mostly young adults and professional people. The staff includes a few Americans and Canadians and several local teachers. We operate on a four month term system all year round.
Salary and benefits:
* $12, 000 U.S. dollars for 12 months paid in pesos.
* roundtrip airfare from Canada or the U.S.
* 15 day paid vacation in August if renewing contract
* Major medical insurance plan
* FM 3 working visa paid
* Free Spanish classes at the institute
* Furnished housing
* Gym membership