Date posted:2022-07-08 | Writer: Help! Heslington Language Program | Email: [email protected]
Founded in 2003, Help! has worked with the local community to provide English language learning opportunities to children (4+), teens and adults. With the help of hundreds of native English speaking teachers, we work with local elementary schools and businesses to provide quality English conversation classes to help them prepare for a global future.
Perfect for newly certified teachers who want to make Mexico the first step on their international journey. 4-month contracts (May-Aug, Aug-Dec, Jan-April).
• 25 hours of teaching per week
• Monday - Friday (NEVER weekends)
• Monthly stipend
• Housing (with host family or in teachers' house - all utilities paid)
• Introductory Spanish workshop (3 hrs. / week)
• Cultural activities
• Fun, caring and supportive environment
Salary and benefits
• Housing and utilities provided/paid for by school
• Modest monthly stipend of $6000 MXN
• Spanish and cultural workshops
• End of contract completion bonus
• A desire to serve and teach
• High moral standards
• TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, ESL certified
• Can also be working professionals with extensive experience in the educational field
To apply, please contact the email address given in the job heading.